Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Petite Minx Story

"Plum drops" sterling silver French hooks with tiny sterling spacers

Welcome to the Petite Minx blog. Though the brand is relatively new, I've been designing jewelry for more than four years.

I got hooked on the art form when I was planning my wedding. I wanted unique jewelry to wear that wasn't the status quot. I had a blast making mine and my brides maid's jewelry. Several months later I had enough beads and finished jewelry to show around town, which led to plenty of sales and the confidence to move forward.

Photo of me before the big day

My style has evolved through the years and it's becoming more of an expression of me now more than ever. I'm continuing to play with styles and ideas and right now am inspired anew by the jewelry of Eastern cultures. So we'll see what comes of that.

Check back often for updates on new jewelry and discounts.

0 comments: