Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Possibilities Are Endless

A view from my messy desk while I'm at work creating new jewelry

This week has been a whirlwind of activity at chez Petite Minx. After finally receiving all of my supplies I've begun to make the jewelry that is beyond anything I've ever done. I'm super excited to reveal it all here but have little time on my hands to do so at this point.

More exciting yet, I have an audience this coming Monday with two buyers at a local upscale home and accessories boutique. By Tuesday I'm hoping to have my jewelry on display there. Send me some luck, friends.

By Monday I need to have fabricated one set of all designs in the new line of jewelry. Then I need to get right back to work to make duplicates of each for the gallery that is already selling my work. I just got word that the older jewelry I supplied the gallery has sold quite well. I'm anticipating at the beginning of next month my first paycheck as a self-employed woman. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Winnfield said...

I'm excited to see how this comes along for you. I noticed you have some things at the Art Innovations store/gallery and I've been anxious to get in there to take a look, but they're never open when I'm down there. Good luck with it all!

BellaColle' said...

Yay!!
I hope they were blown away by your wonderfulness!
let me know.
XO
~Christine