Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Jewelry and Business Updates

New jewelry! Everything I make from now on is just for the Peach Festival and won't be in the Etsy shop. However, I'll be more than happy to make duplicates for anyone who asks. Just shoot me an e-mail, or follow the link to the shop and post a querry.

I finished this chocolate and raspberry collection today. (Top left to right - Peas in a Pod earrings, Espresso Beans earrings; Bottom left to right - Chocolate Raspberry earrings, Peas in a Pod bracelet)

I'm in the process of adding photos and descriptions of new jewelry to my newly minted Flickr photo stream. It'll be updated regularly as I continually make more items in preparation for the show. Also, my Flickr widget will be on this blog's sidebar soon, so you can peek in every now and then to see what's new.

Woodland Nest necklace and Peas in a Pod Asymmetrical

I'd love to hear what you all think about the new jewelry. Which is your favorite piece? Mine is the bracelet below.

While antique hunting today, I met a really nice couple who gave me just the nudge I needed to get a merchant account for the festival. So if all goes according to plan, I'll be accepting credit cards at the Peach Festival and at future shows.

I named this one Chocolate Blueberry Surprise.

They also filled me in on a couple more upcoming festivals in Louisiana and are interested in viewing my jewelry for a possible wholesale order. That makes two querries in the matter of a week that have all but fallen into my lap. Holy moly! Everything is really begining to happen for this little business of mine, and I'm super excited about what's to come for Petite Minx.

4 comments:

Mir said...

I stumbled onto your blog, and I am inspired by your work. I actually got the link from your other blog (loved the red kitchen)! My favorite piece are the Espresso earrings. They speak to me and are calling my name. I live in South LA and have decided to trek out to the Peach festival to purchase those babies and get a few other wares!

Pixel Wild Child said...

Wow, very nice all of them! if I had to choose my favourite are the earrings top/right :O)

Monica said...

Hi Mir,
Thanks so much for your comment. I'll be looking out for you at the Peach Festival. If you can't make it after all, check my Etsy shop where after the festival I'll be listing some duplicates, including those Espresso earrings.
Monica

Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.