Thursday, July 9, 2009

Things I Adore Thursday: Eye Candy

Image from SFgirlbybay

{Just a note: Thanks to all of you who checked out my new online shop and commented. Your input is appreciated!}

I'm loving this orderly inspiration wall. There's something about tidiness that makes pretty more palatable. I don't know, maybe that's my upbringing with a super duper perfectionist mom rearing its neat little head.

I am in looooove with this photo, above. I don't know who took it, but I found it on oh, hello friend, a gorgeous blog that I've recently discovered. Do check it out.

And here we've come full circle to a tidy little inspiration wall.

Before I go, I wanted to share some link love.
♥ Check out Urban Weeds: Street Style From Portland. There are beautiful photos, people, and lots of style.
Mironabside's Flickr photostream -- so ethereal
♥ Crochet a "Button Bedecked Headband." I'm in the midst of this project now.

4 comments:

Dionne said...

That bike image is so dreamy and gorgeous! SOoo pretty!

BellaColle' said...

That pic of the bike..soo romantic!! ahh.. sipping un cafe' .. I can just smell the lavender..
One day..I'll have an organized studio.. one day..lol.. for now, it's creative caos..
Hope u have a wonderful week!
XO
~Christine

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love the bike pic! :)

I haven't forgotten about you BTW...I'll probably do the post next week and I'll let you know which day. :)

Have a good day!
-E

Dionne said...

I got the bracelet and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it - it's gorgeous! Thank you!