Monday, April 6, 2009

New Jewelry and an Outing

Love, love, love this Petite Minx necklace. Pendant-ebony wood; beads are bead chrysanthemum and vintage wood stained a cranberry hue; 19" with a 2" adjustment.

Though I haven't so much as tweeted in the past few days I've still been busy making jewelry, and here are some of the latest creations. While prepping to go on vacation I've been juggling a host of -- might I add random and plentiful -- business related obligations.

So please have patience with me as my Etsy site is relatively barren. After returning from vacation I vow to stock it to the gills.

Left-antique brass chain, shells, betelnut, white-washed wood and plum-hued silk; right- horn "tooth" pendant, black agate beads, antique brass chain and micro-fiber "suede"

Wrapped onto gold-tone wire are a freshwater pearl and an antique brass coin. The cord is micro-fiber "suede."

But it hasn't been all work and no play for me. The First Fridays art crawl in Ruston that I mentioned (last post) was a blast. I stopped by Thousand Words Photography to restock my display, but before I got the chance to mingle with any of the art crawlers my hunger led me to 102/a Bistro where complimentatry hors d'ourves and wine were being served.

Inside 102/a Bistro


The newly rennovated building looked swank and amazing and the food, which includes sushi (my fave) was to die for delicious. Also, I heard from a little birdie that there may be several vegan meals on the menu, too. Hooray!

Well, that's it for now. It's back to work for me.

0 comments: