Friday, May 1, 2009

Things I Adore Thursday: Art Posters


Blogger's Note: You may have noticed that I wrote this post on a Friday, thinking it was a Thursday. This is what self-employment does to a gal. It's a miracle I know what month it is.

So I'm starting a weekly post here, "Things I Adore Thursday," where I'll share some of the eye candy I find on the Net that rocks my socks. Here are a few concert posters that caught my eye.

I was so inspired by concert posters, in fact, that I've hand drawn a flier ad for this blog to be given out at the Ruston Farmers Market on May 9, when I'll be selling Petite Minx jewelry. It's a bunch of doodles. Not comparable to the screen printed awesomeness here, but it's my own brand of D.I.Y. Will show you the outcome later.


Ah, Cake. I love this band. It's a throwback to my carefree days. Trips into the country or to the lake on sunny summer days. The boy with the golden hair...

Blah, blah, blah. My sentiments exactly.

Love, love, love this one.


This flier is more in the vein of my D.I.Y. masterpiece. Gotta cut out now and get started on some freelance work. Peace.

0 comments: