Saturday, June 20, 2009

Craft Room DIY

Image from Sunset.

Hello friends. Lately I've been an uninspired blogger, hence my brief absence, but I'm back with fresh muses on my shoulder and plenty of fun, helpful links to share.

Image found on Flickr.

As I'm still dreaming up ways to make my studio the creative center of my personal universe, the chevron striped table, above, caught my eye. I'm thinking of giving the DIY project from Sunset a go, though it looks like quite an undertaking.

Images from the Makool Loves You shop. In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I die."

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite links of the moment. Enjoy. xo

♥ Super handy! Make a rolling coat rack.
How to Rock a Craft Fair
Crochet a wire beaded bracelet.
Frayed roses tutorial by Sis Boom
♥ I heart the Makool Loves You blog big time, and their shop makes me weak in the knees.

1 comments:

Kate8085 said...

Sigh. I wish I could wear yellow.
I love that dress.