Monday, July 27, 2009

Minx Gets Models


Two lovely ladies, Mary Drew and Carrie, struck a pose today -- er, make that 100 poses -- for the good of my shop. That's right, folks. Now, many of the most highly viewed goodies and others in the Petite Minx store are showcased on models.


I've met many Petite Minx customers, and, as a whole, you all are fashionable and opinionated. You know what you like and what you don't. My guess is that seeing Petite Minx jewelry on the models will help to inform your purchase. Am I right?


Would you prefer to see the jewelry modeled, or does it not matter to you? I'd love to know.

Asymmetric Pendant Necklace

Last but not least, many thanks go out to Erin, of Ink Obsessions, who wrote about my jewelry last week. Here's the post. Her blog is so pretty and a fun read, too. Check it out!

4 comments:

Tambria said...

Monica, I think the jewelry looks great with or without the models. It's easier to see how the jewelry will look with using models but I love the angles you get of the jewelry without the models.

I love Ink Obsession Designs. Erin has such cool designs.

Dionne said...

Great idea with the models. That's really helpful. But even without them I could still tell everything was gorgeous!

Roz Todaro Photography said...

I love the maple leaf. The models shirt is the perfect complement.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love the photos with the models. It is easier for me to see how a piece is going to look when I actually see it on someone. And thank you for the shout out!!! :)